Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Animal Bracelets


Is this situation of banning these Animal Bracelets or Silly Bandz getting a little silly? Schools are banning these bracelets because they are a distraction in class, like schools in Texas and in New York. For those of you that don’t know what animal bracelets are, they are these colorful bracelets that are in the shape of an animal, shapes, automobiles, and many other designs. Some even glow in the dark, but do you think these bracelets should be banned at school? I think banning these bracelets is silly. I was at a basketball tournament thins weekend, and me my basketball team decided to go to the mall to waste time before our next game. When we got there, there was stand that was just selling these animal bracelets. Most of my team went nuts, but I and a couple others said to our selves “are you kidding me!” I didn’t even now that these little bracelets were such a big thing and now they are getting banned because they are a distraction during class. I would understand banning them in elementary school because the little kids would probly be playing with them during class, but banning them in middle schools and high schools is ridiculous. I honestly don’t understand why people like them so much, it’s not like you can see the design when it’s on your wrist. When it’s on your wrist it just looks like a regular bracelet. I have a friend that is obsessed with these Animal Bracelets, and she was on my basketball team when we went to the mall. She was the one that crazy. There must have been a thousand of these bracelets that were all scattered everywhere. So my friend asked how much they were individual, and the lady told her that she can just take two for free. I couldn't believe how excited she was, and after she took two we had to go back there before we left so she could get some more. Maybe after seeing how obsessed my friend was, I could see why they would ban these Animal Bracelets, but I still think it’s silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment